Emily posted some new pictures of Ilse.... I'm so thrilled to see her again. I so want to be there, yet responsibilities prevent it..... :( I'll try to get there soon Tim and Em! Isn't she just adorable? :)
Sweet baby admiring Mommy
In the arms of Mommy. :)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

4 comments:
Hi! I am a new blogger (well, kinda started up again after a few years) and I am trying to find other "missions" minded people on here! Good to find like-minded people! Cheers!
She is precious..it must be hard to not see her. She is looking healthy...When are they hoping to bring her home? They look so happy just holding her.
What a beauty! Congrats!
Precious!!
Post a Comment