His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

JOY

Tonight, 4 little girls, laughed and giggled their way to bed.   They had a happy day ALL day... and they were up a little late because 2 of them went to a youth function with our church.....
The other two, Sarah and Alli, stayed home with mama and organized DVD's and baked cookies.

They also ran outside and caught fire flies to put in a big jar and save. We googled  what Fire Flies eat and how long it takes them to lay eggs and have babies, as they seemed to be mating in the jar. LOL

After reading a chapter in "On the Banks of Plum Creek"..... everybody layed down to sleep.
 Each of my little girlies just seemed to be so relaxed today.

What a joyous day.  I could use LOTS of these! :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin