His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A New Hair Style

I've been wanting to get something done for a while! So, I braved it, went to a place in the down town area, and threw myself at the mercy of the hair dresser. I am such an ex hippie! Used to hair down to my waist, with no layers! But, I am rather old for that. I had it cut last year because of my arm not working, so here it is: My only request was I don't want to look 12 or 60. :)



The color is ala natural! I've earned this gray hair! :)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Very flattering on you Christie. Really. It looks awesome!

JJ said...

OoooOOOOoooh! Nice!

Annie said...

Nice! But don't GO SHORTER. I am SO, SO SORRY. The shorter the hair the more work it takes and there are too many more interesting things to do than hair!

Mike and Christie said...

Oh Annie, I totally agree! LOL

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin