His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, May 29, 2010

They're Here!

It's Blackberry Season again! It looks like we are going to have plenty for eating, baking and sharing!



4 comments:

mommajeane said...

They look yummy.. we will be right down :) Actually we have discovered a wonderful pick your own farm close by ... and they will have blackberries later.. We are waiting for the sweet and sour cherries later next week.

:)De said...

When I was a kid my parents took me to a u-pick farm with blackberries and the farmer always used to joke that he would have to weigh us kids after we had been in his fields to have an accurate count of how much we really picked. LOL! They are some of my favorite berries.

Peace

Annie said...

Wow! Gorgeous.

Suddenly reminded me of when my mom and dad took Lydia, then 4 or 5, out to pick blackberries. She was a quiet little thing and picked diligently, not complaining about the pricks or her dress and hair getting snagged...until my dad was putting her into the car seat at the end, and she said, "I hope we won't do this ever again!"

I don't believe she has, either!

Rebecca said...

wow! DIdn't know you were growing these. SO jealous! Took Sam blackberry picking last year and he must have eaten hundreds. lol they are SO much sweeter than from the store.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin