His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Monday, September 28, 2026

Today Is National Son Day!

They are so adorable! I am so thankful for these blessings in my life!
If I had blogged back when they were little, such stories I could tell! haha...
I have to include Tim's Newborn Photo. This was 45 1/2 years ago. We didn't know if he would live, but here he is! God did a miracle in our lives!

No comments: