His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, May 30, 2009

They're Here!

Last Sunday, Mike and Anna went shopping. They brought home a receipt for this:


If anybody has been at our house while laundry is going, they might hear some terrible noises coming from the laundry room for both the washer and the dryer. After numerous repairs, and the newest problem being a leak that would require completely rebuilding the washing machine, He decided it was time for a change. I told him I liked the new LG's. So he went and looked, and then I went and looked. Then the stars must have all aligned at the same time. We got a coupon in the mail for 10% off plus 12 months no interest. Free delivery, set up and take away of the old appliances, no tax because of super energy efficiency on the washer, and..... they were on sale at that. :)

I am really thankful. :)
Now, to do some laundry.

3 comments:

JJ said...

WOO HOO! I am hoping for a set of front loading W/D after our move. Is it true that dress shirts, particularly are less likely to need ironing???

Melissa E. said...

Wahooo! I totally understand! Hurry and do laundry while it's still fun before the giant piles of stuff to fold get to you...
:-)

JJ said...

I did laundry this morning and thought about you since today will be your sets' maiden voyage. Hope the learning curve is fast.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin