His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lillian Unleashed

Lilly is coming over to do PreK and get her ready for school. She is a hoot. She is 4 but will be 5 before school starts.

Today, after school we went swimming at a friend's pool. She was very excited to swim and was not one bit afraid of the water. When it was time to go, I was sitting about 5 feet from her talking with a friend. Her back was facing me, but I said to all the girls, "time to get out." "Time to go". Three girls got out, but she sat there like nobody said a word. So I called her name, "Lilly, gramma says it is time to get out of the pool, ok?" Still no response.

So I walk over to her and whisper, "Lilly" in her ear... "It is time for us to get out of the water now." She turned to me and said, "I was hoping you were not going to say that!" LOL So I said, "well, I did, and you must" and she got out of the pool and even helped clean up. LOL

Here are some pics of her, and a movie of her describing the tooth fairy and the tooth fairy wand she was playing with. :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin