You aren't much to look at, but you have a heart of Gold. (gee thanks)
Daddy has a heart of stone, but the stone is a Ruby.
You were my very last mother to be picked, but you're the best.
Chickens and cows do not get along very well.
Democracy: The gov't. lets you choose what you want but you really don't get it.
Blessed are the skate boarders for they shall inherit the sidewalks.
The worst thing a kid has to do is go to bed.
Good Night Anna! :)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

2 comments:
I think this kid is a close relation to Dr. Phil. Too funny!
Awesome. Go Anna.
Post a Comment