His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wisdom from Anna

You aren't much to look at, but you have a heart of Gold. (gee thanks)

Daddy has a heart of stone, but the stone is a Ruby.

You were my very last mother to be picked, but you're the best.

Chickens and cows do not get along very well.

Democracy: The gov't. lets you choose what you want but you really don't get it.

Blessed are the skate boarders for they shall inherit the sidewalks.

The worst thing a kid has to do is go to bed.

Good Night Anna! :)

2 comments:

JJ said...

I think this kid is a close relation to Dr. Phil. Too funny!

Muddled Muse said...

Awesome. Go Anna.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin