His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, May 22, 2009

If You Could Rule The World

This was the writing assignment today....


Anna Said:

I would ask God for Wisdom on how to rule the world.
And I would bring every man and woman together, teach them
the English language and give them a bible.
And live happily ever after. :)


Sarah Said:

I would make us live at Hawiian Falls. All our friends and family would live there with us. Every thing was free. I would even make a restaurant. We would have a machine the would make legs and I would swim in them. We would have an imagination station and a world station. We could have a drink place. We would have a diner and a church. We would even have Dickey's BBQ! we could have art places to make our own stuff or give it to somebody else. We would definitely have a Libby Loo. We would have a money machine. We could make a wish each day. We would have a candy store, theater, tea-parties, zoos and I would make everyone H-A-P-P-Y~!

hmmm. I think Sarah is hungry. :)


Erika Said:

If I could rule the world, I would help children that are in orphanages,to get families that would love and care for them. I would help adults and children that are on the street to give them food, beds and love. I would help people that are poor and need stuff like what we have. Toilet paper, homes, love and care and money.
I had that dream once and it came true! But because of God not me. I want to become like God.I want to know his truth and be like him for what he did for me, which was give me a home, and love and care. I want to do for others.
Thank you Lord for giving me a family.

4 comments:

ann clary said...

Ahh, your girls are so sweet. And Sarah is so funny, but if you all do get to live at hawiian Falls, can I be one of the friends that gets to come live there with ya'll, too?

Lorraine said...

Aww, so cute. Erica's made me cry!

Lorraine said...

I can't comment on the other post for some reason, but um, I have to look up to you - you are taller than me! LOL. Actually, whether you like it or not, I do look up to you in other ways too my friend. You may not be perfect, but you are a wise woman and a good friend.

Holly said...

Heheh, these are so cute!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin