His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bryan The Famous Goat



This is Bryan the Goat. He has become a famous phenomenon on Face Book. You see there is a "Save Bryan the Goat" group. LOL

He has been on vacation at a friend's house, roaming in their pasture and charming the goat girls over there. Our friend LOVE Bryan, but not for food. We love Bryan too, but he is food. Cabrito.

Mike has been looking forward to Cabrito for a while. He would not sell him for 150.00 when I asked. He put his foot down. I used to sell goats too cheap and we were quite popular. I am just so not a business person. When he found out what goats were going for he said NO MORE. We will raise them for food, but I'm not losing any more money on goats. :(
So, now that Bryan is getting famous, he said he would sell him for 300.00. Which is still a pretty good deal. But it won't cause us to lose money on him.

Bryan has 22 followers so far and I think it is great that he is famous. :)

I wonder what will happen... Will Bryan be rescued, or will he be Cabrito burgers. :)

1 comment:

Melissa E. said...

He sure is Some Terrific, Radiant, and Humble, Famous Goat!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin