When Saturday Morning rolls around there is no pressure to get up early... but I typically look at Mike and say, "coffee, STRONG coffee!" :)
This morning, we woke up to baby kitty meowing loudly wanting her morning meal. It is amazing how a kitty that weighs less than a pound could wake 5 people up, but she did.
Such Feline Power!
Sarah really enjoyed holding her.


Don't they look happy together? :)
After kitty went back to sleep, we had our coffee and played more Backgammon.
Sarah is a food artist. She made this for her breakfast. Yum....
If I ate veges for breakfast, I might be able to be thin too!

6 comments:
Cute pictures, your daughter is beautiful.
(found your blog through Smiles and Trials)
That breakfast looks SOOO Ukrainian! Brings back a lot of memories, actually. Some really neat ones, actually.
I wish we still had our little kitten. The breakfast looks wonderful.
So fun! I love the idea of slumber parties with mom and dad on Frday nights. My kids sometimes sleep i gramma's room on Friday nights, but I usually don't have the energy to have them in our room with us--yet. :-)
What a lucky little kitty! Looks like she's landed on all four paws with your family! :)
Will Sarah be offended if I name her breakfast entree Tummy Ache on a Plate??? Toss a few olives on there and she'll have an Israeli breakfast, lol.
Post a Comment