His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ahhh Saturday!

There is something about Saturday morning that is always just nice! Every Friday night the girlies have a slumber party in our bedroom. We get our bed,they get cots and the lounge chair. It is cozy.

When Saturday Morning rolls around there is no pressure to get up early... but I typically look at Mike and say, "coffee, STRONG coffee!" :)

This morning, we woke up to baby kitty meowing loudly wanting her morning meal. It is amazing how a kitty that weighs less than a pound could wake 5 people up, but she did.
Such Feline Power!

Sarah really enjoyed holding her.


Don't they look happy together? :)

After kitty went back to sleep, we had our coffee and played more Backgammon.
Sarah is a food artist. She made this for her breakfast. Yum....
If I ate veges for breakfast, I might be able to be thin too!

6 comments:

hadassahrose said...

Cute pictures, your daughter is beautiful.

(found your blog through Smiles and Trials)

Diana said...

That breakfast looks SOOO Ukrainian! Brings back a lot of memories, actually. Some really neat ones, actually.

Julia said...

I wish we still had our little kitten. The breakfast looks wonderful.

ann clary said...

So fun! I love the idea of slumber parties with mom and dad on Frday nights. My kids sometimes sleep i gramma's room on Friday nights, but I usually don't have the energy to have them in our room with us--yet. :-)

Holly said...

What a lucky little kitty! Looks like she's landed on all four paws with your family! :)

JJ said...

Will Sarah be offended if I name her breakfast entree Tummy Ache on a Plate??? Toss a few olives on there and she'll have an Israeli breakfast, lol.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin