His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, May 7, 2009

This And That :)

Tomorrow is the The Big Bookfair in Arlington Texas. Yea! We love going and seeing old friends, finding new curriculum, fun books and spending time just browsing. There is always something fun to see and a friend to talk to.

This A.M., Erika took her purse out of her desk and it sounded like a waterfall of marbles falling all over the floor. It was actually pennies. She is a collector of money. (good girl) I told her, "Take a deep breath!" She then said, "Whoever stuffed my purse into my desk, please don't do that again!" To which, Anna said, "yes maam.!"LOL

This is what happens when I go to the Grocery Store and Daddy is watching the girls.
video


Miss Kittie Winkle is doing Fantastic. She is starting to walk on all fours without that funny army crawl look. She is definitely cutting teeth and growing claws. She has graduated from the eye dropper to a Newborn Nuk nipple. Boy, when she gets that thing going, she is so funny. Her tummy gets fat she lays back and purrs. LOL She drank 1 and a half oz's. this a.m.!



Sarah says kitty peed on her and that makes her an official mother!



We found some great clothing deals at Kohl's for the girls. I really need to look and see what they have for me too. :) I can't believe how big they are getting. I can't believe how big I am getting! I gotta stop that!


Anna was combing the sale pages this a.m. She is looking for a locket.
They are all growing up! :)

1 comment:

ann clary said...

I agree with Sarah. Noel peed on me two weeks ago in church. Lovely! (That was a first for me.)I guess that makes me a real mama, too??.
LOL!!!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin