His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all the dad's in our lives! We love each and every one of you.

I cannot believe we are celebrating Father's Day without our Dad Ed. :(
My father died when I was 30, and it was always nice to have OUR Dad.... and now
we have no dad. :(

In reality, we do though... We have our heavenly Father, our Lord, our God. He is our father.
The Scripture says we can call out to him, crying Abba Father! (daddy)
We are adopted in Christ Jesus to be sons.
There is comfort in Christ.

Happy Father's Day, especially to Mike. You are such an important part in the lives of your children.
Erika made Dad a Spider Man Pillow Case.


We found this cool coffee mug at Scottish Rite Hospital Gift shoppe.




For Father's Day we enjoyed a Chinese Buffet with several other families from our church. What a blessing to see all the dads helping their kids get food, and making sure they had prayed before lunch. :)

Mike's request for Father's Day was to eat Chinese food and then work on the boat.
The picture is him in the boat. :)


Love from All of us!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin