His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, June 20, 2010

It Was A Wise Thing To Do.... I Think :)



I gave my sewing machine to Erika, with the understanding that she share with us, if we want to use it at some point in our lives. :)

She made a pillow case for Daddy, and was working on another project today. I had a sewing table that Mike gave me when we married. I think she will use it more than I have. :) She has a talent for all things handiwork.... I don't. For her it is a pleasure and joy.... for me, a frustration....

So it seemed like the right thing to do. :)

Maybe she can teach ME something soon. :)

Love you Erika deary. :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

I guess it DOES seem like the right thing. I must confess that at about her age I was allowed to use my mom's machine, and she felt I harmed it. I don't recall details, but I did develop a love for sewing so it wasn't all a loss.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin