His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A New Room For Anna



Well, the time came for Erika to give up her room to Anna. It is Anna's turn to have her own room for 6 months. They did really well, helping each other move things out of one room and into another, and vice versa. Erika was really happy in her own room, and Anna has said, if we get two twin beds instead of the bunk bed, she would be happy to stay with Sarah and let Erika have her own room for good. Sarah wants nothing to do with having her own room. She LOVES sharing and sleeping with her sisters.

I am thinking about Anna's proposition, but just THINKING. Erika wants me to think FAST. LOL

So while I am thinking and considering and discussing, Anna is enjoying reading in her room. :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin