His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Erika is 12~~~~!!!!!! WOW


TWELVE???? How did it happen so fast???
But here she is, all grown up. :)


We get joy out of making our day long and lasting. :) Erika asked for hard clues this year. So I obliged. :) Here she is looking in various places for yet another clue to where her gift is hidden. :)

We hid a clue in the beans and a clue in the bible....

There was a clue with daddy, and other clues I can't even remember. Goat feed seems to come to mind. :)




2 comments:

mommajeane said...

Happy Birthday to both the girls... I love the hiding the gifts and clues idea.

Hevel said...

In a year... you'll have teenagers once again!

Happy belated birthday!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin