His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Introducing Wally

Wally is our new kitten.




Wally was found INSIDE the WALL of my Brother's house! My sister kept on hearing this meowing coming from somewhere in the house. After a few days, she finally located the meow in the closet wall. They broke through the wall to find this little precious kitten meowing LOUDLY and hungry! So, after a few days of feeding him, we got the call, that they would bring him on over if we wanted him. DID WE WANT HIM? OH YEA!

The neat thing is, Anna was talking about wanting a cat again so badly. I told her, let's pray and see how God provides. Her prayers were answered the very next day!

I love these teaching moments and faith builders for our kids. She remembered right away our talk about letting God choose the right kitten for us. :)

My brother named him Wally, and we think that is a purrrrfect name for him. :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin