His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, June 7, 2010

Shoes Compassion and Mr. Will


My little grandson Will, was listening to his mommy talk about children in other countries that do not have shoes. She was explaining a little piece of life to him, and he said, he wanted to send shoes to the boys and girls who don't have any. So his Mommy, Ivy, found a place that will send the shoes to the boys and girls.

If you are interested in helping Mr. Will, help other boys and girls who have sore feet because they have no shoes, please visit Ivy's Blog and she can give you more information.

Will, Ya-Ya is so proud of you. You have a good heart. :) And you have a wonderful mommy and daddy too. :)

2 comments:

mommajeane said...

How sweet... do they have to be new or can they be used but in good condition?

Mike and Christie said...

Used but in good condition is ok. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin