His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adoption Update:

A short note to tell you things are progressing well. Noelle4 and Christie are keeping busy with visits from friends in the area, incoming family [Joe & Co.] and meetings with lawyers and social workers. She is doing great and understandably confused with all the commotion, but is happy and looking forward to meeting the Noelle's.
She loves to draw and paint, sew, swim, and is uncomfortable around lots of people. She is taking very good care of a fluffy cat Anna sent to be with her! Please pray that all responsible party's would be coordinated and efficient so that my ladies can return ASAP. =) Everyone is working very hard to make this as smooth as possible, and Lord willing, the details will be completed timely.

The Girlies are all bathed and bedded are doing well and enjoy any phone calls from Mom.
I am getting an increase in work and appreciate prayers that I would focus on completing my work.

Our Church family is taking good care of us and we praise God for love and are thankful for all their prayers and support.

Praise God for His Incredible Mercy and Grace!

IPOEL

Mike

7 comments:

Annie said...

I am excited for you all, and will keep you in my prayers.

mommajeane said...

Great to hear from you and to hear the update. We have been praying and will continue to.

:)De said...

thanks for the update. I keep checking back for updates and I am happy to hear something.

Peace

JJ said...

Praise God, our journey yesterday allowed us to rendezvous for a couple hours. Noelle4 is a cute pie inside and out...and a perfect fit for the Minich family. She is but one of many, many children in the world caught up in the consequences of decisions made by various adults in her life over the years. I believe that God's will is now being done, and that all will be well in time...with His guidance, a wise set of loving parents, and 3 very capable big sisters in her life.

Congratulations Minich family!

Erika Minich said...

Thank you Miss Jones. We need all the prays we can get.


Erika minich

Jodie said...

I apologize, Mike. I have been out of the loop this last week and not on my personal computer. Wow! Alot can happen, quickly, ha! ha! God Bless All Of You,

Love, Jodie in California

Mike and Christie said...

Hey Sis,
We are still in NC, but hope to be home very soon!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin