His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We're Heading Home!

Tomorrow evening, Noelle #4 and I will be on a flight HOME!!!!!!

Stay tuned..... we will have pictures up and our new sweeties name......

11 comments:

MariaG said...

Great news! I will be checking back ... I'm excited to "meet" your newest daughter ... and to hear about your other "girlies" too!

Have a safe trip home.

Maria (Canada)

:)De said...

Boy did that make me sit up and cheer! So happy for you all. Will pray for safe, smooth travels.

Peace,
:)De

Ivy said...

Yay! we can't wait to meet her!

mommajeane said...

Yeah! So glad to hear this news.

MariaG said...

Hopefully this post works ... 1st one disappeared.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! Have a safe trip. 'Looking forward to "meeting" Noelle #4 ... and hearing about the rest of your family again too.

Maria (Canada)

FaerieMama said...

GREAT news!!! Thinking of you:)

Erika Minich said...

I Really can't wait.

Erika minich.

Hevel said...

That is... today! Yay!

Jodie said...

I am so very excited for your family and answered prayer. Please let my niece know she has an auntie (and uncle) in California!

MariaG said...

'Hope you are having a wonderful reunion and meeting evening!

Maria (Canada)

and oops ... I see I posted twice up above. Too excited perhaps?

cate said...

Good to hear you guys are coming home. That is good news. Can't wait to see your pictures.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin