His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 WEEKS

3 weeks ago today we got the call that changed our lives forever..... Getting a call like this, and having to leave the next morning is alot like finding out you are pregnant and the baby is coming TOMORROW!

There is no time to prepare!

We had already prepared emotionally before, and then we thought it wasn't going to happen.....
Then, it did! LOL

So much of this week since we have been home was spent moving furniture, bringing in an extra bed and basically preparing after the one we were preparing for was already home! But that is ok... she liked helping get things set up. :)

We have had  a GREAT 3 weeks.
All of our girlies have been sweet hearts and good sports through all of mama's antics of trying to move one room to another and another to another and then pare down on other things and change bathrooms.... literally it was like moving without going anywhere! At least the Spring Cleaning is done! LOL

I  am so proud of each of the girls.
One thing I noticed about Alli is that she has the cutest giggle. She and Erika were in the van with me running an errand and they were giggling together..... it really was darling.
Alli really looks up to Erika as the big sister... and Erika loves that role.

I have watched Sarah and Alli together and those two can play and play and play.....they are doing well together and have lots of fun!

I have also observed Alli and Anna together. They are getting along really well and share goat stories and horse stories.  They laugh at each others antics and like climbing the fence at the same time.

It is really fun watching all of this unfold so naturally. :)

Mike and I have both enjoyed watching each of them adjust to our new life together. :)
Tonight will be our first Family Worship Night together. 

1 comment:

JJ said...

Christie, I am SOOOO happy for this 1st part of your family's happily ever after. Like you, I do not believe for a minute that this is a honeymoon period. You have pro-actively prepared for this day for a long time. Even so, your girlies ARE ALL amazing!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin