His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Noelles

"Mom! Take our picture! "...... they are supposed to be going to sleep. :)  They all piled on Erika's new day bed for one more picture. LOL

5 comments:

Hevel said...

So cute!

Now... what happened to Anna's hand?

Muddled Muse said...

Did Anna hurt her hand? I hope she's okay!

Mike and Christie said...

She plays very hard.... and uses it without complaint. There is no swelling or obvious trauma, but she said it is hurting in her wrist area.
I'm going to take her to the Dr. next week when we take Alli in, to see if it is anything. I think she may have slightly strained something.....
She doesn't know anything she did that would cause it... ?????

FaerieMama said...

This photo just made my day! YOur girls are simply 4 of the most adorable little sweethearts in the world!!! Oh, how I want to pinch those cheeks!!!

Nataly said...

They are so cute!I remember how four of my sisters and I piled on one bed and started discussing plans for one of my sister's birthday.Our mom walked in on us and said,"What are you girls doing aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin