His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stetson and Guess

We went to visit the dogs this afternoon. The animal shelter has a play yard for the dogs to play in. We had not witnessed them together.  At first they barked at each other, and then after a few minutes, they calmed down and played hard for the rest of the time we were there. 

I think both of them are going to be ball chasers.  Stetson is a tease. He has such interesting expressions... You could almost see what he was thinking. He is very playful.
Guess is a  little more hyper and went full force but tired out as Stetson wore him down. LOL

Stetson is gentle and Guess is rougher, but they are both really good dogs. Mike was pleased with our choices. :)
Here are some pictures and some video. :)

Running in a circle FAST!
video
Daddy, Anna and Erika building a dog hotel.

2 comments:

Elayne said...

So many new family members!! Loved the videos, looks like fun for all!

Annie said...

Wow; you ARE farm folk. I can't imagine adding two lively dogs (or even one) to my life! I'd easier add two new children. (And much rather!)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin