His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, March 14, 2011

Angry

Yep, I'm angry.
I'm angry that our sweet little Noelle #4 was lied to.  Lied to with a smile. Lied to about what happened, and then, given specific instruction to torpedo her future.

Deception is so evil.  I have to say, while things are going well, there have been many things planted, almost like little "sleeper thoughts" that come out.  Many have been shared already and I'm sure there will be more to come. But our sweet Noelle has a good conscience, and she is a sweet kid. 

We, in spite of all this are doing VERY well.  It is AMAZING how our past experiences of our previous adoptions have played right into this one.  She is a combination of all 3 actually.... I can't say how strange that is..... God MUST have known what we would need, and what we would have had to already have experienced in order to plan things so perfectly.

Of course I cannot go into detail .....and I am really glad that she is older and can understand and think.
She is smart.... and has commonsense.

Pray for us, it is hard being away so long. Can't wait to get back home.

3 comments:

JJ said...

Christie, I have been thinking about you more than ever the past few days. I know being away from home has been stressful. Please know that you are being prayed for often.

My heart hurts for Noelle #4, knowing that she has never before had a loving or trustworthy mama. How sad! Thank God, He brought her to you, having equipped you for her.

May paperwork be processed quickly, so that you can get home to the rest of the family.

{{Hugs!}}
JJ

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

If I'm reading correctly between the lines what you are saying, I'm so sad and furious right along with you . . . I hurt for the people who were so dysfunctional as to TRY to sabotage her new situation . . . they must be hurting people. I pray that some way the love of God will shine light into their hearts and lives . . . and thank God for the preparations He has given you and your family for this time . . . Hugs!!! I hope you can be home soon!

Christine said...

Christie, I am so blessed to read about your family. Thank you for sharing and for being such a sweet Mama to your new daughter.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin