His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, March 28, 2011

A GOOD LONG DAY!!!

Well, today was a Loooonnnggg Monday! :)
We started out with the weepies, and we ended with the last one standing..... down with the weepies. LOL
Everybody really did have a good day.... They did school work, worked on the new dog house with Daddy, played with the goats, rode bikes, did some chores, but there was this..... sorta.....feel that something wasn't right.
I started to feel a little sick tonight. Actually a LOT sick tonight. My skin feels all crawly.... and I have a slight fever. Mike had it last week. Thanks dear.  I'm not sure now if my own perception is off.....

Now, tonight, our sweetie who wishes to not be named..... just looked sad.  I was really worried as she is always so joyful.... as I inquired she said, "I don't want to say what is wrong."  That REALLY made me worry.... so we played this sorta guessing game.....
I was guessing all about her security, and she rolled her eyes, "No mom".....
And then, I asked, "Is it school?"   BWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAHAAAAA!
SCHOOL???? LOL
I thought it was something MUCH worse like insecurity or jealousy.... no, it was School.....
I asked, "what could be so wrong with school?"  "Math, I'm behind."  "Ummm actually you are AHEAD! You finished your math book early and started on a new one last week, what are you talking about you are behind!" 
She was being way too hard on herself.  Golly, our entire lives have changed, been turned upside down.... 1/2 a lesson behind what was planned is really no biggie!  But I'm glad she told me. :)

We finally got to the grocery store and got everything put away, girlies are in bed an hour late, but that is better than 2 hours late, and hopefully tomorrow we can concentrate on school...AND, tomorrow evening we pick up Stetson and Guess. :)
Ahhh, nothing like being dragged through life..... :)

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin