His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kate and Lillian

Oh How I miss my grand daughters! It has been so long since they left.... but we are able to talk on the phone and email all the time.

Lilly Bean is almost finished with first grade and Kate is almost finished with 9th grade!!!!! WOW!
Did I say that I miss them?  I DO!  And I know that they miss us too.  LillyBean calls and asks to talk to each person in the family.... Today she called and said, "I would like to my new Aunt Alli!" 
That little girl is just sooooo sweeet!  I am REALLY hoping they can all make it for Thanksgiving!
IF they can, and Joe and Becca make it too, we just MIGHT all be together once again, and for the first time! :)
I LOVE my family, each and every one of them.... but as they get older, it is hard to get together.

So glad that there is Email, Facebook and Blogging..... They keep us all connected.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Completely understand...we live in CA and my entire family is in FL. Do you Skype? It's so precious when my daughter hugs the computer screen and gives Grammy and Poppy big hugs. I turn the camera on the screen so they can see her giving hugs and kisses.

What would we do without technology?

Blessings,
Laura :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin