His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Noelles

I took this last night in an impromptu moment. :) They were having a last snack before bedtime.
I just love how they came together when I said, "Photo time!" LOL

I cannot say enough about how wonderful each and every one of them are doing. :)
I am so proud of each of them.
Life changes are not easy for anybody, yet they have ALL stepped up to the plate and hit home runs.

Someday, these little ladies, just like our sweet sons will be grown and have families of their own.
The time is so short.   It seems like yesterday that our oldest son Chuck, was playing with his huggies box and eating 2 jars of food for each meal.... Our second son Tim, was finally sucking on a bottle at 6 months,
our 3rd son Joseph,was finally potty trained, our 4th son Marc, layed a log on the carpet and covered it up with a paper towel so I wouldn't notice.... LOL
That Anna announced that "She had no idea what she was going to wear" on her first morning home, that Sarah, gave Anna  a bloody nose for "taking the covers" on her second day home, that Erika said, "bye bye Ukraine" and made me cry tears of joy, and now, that Alli said, "I love you Mom and Dad!"

We cherish each moment..... so many wonderful memories.  So much to look forward to.
Nite Nite Big Men, Nite Nite Little Ladies..... Nite Nite all my children. :)

4 comments:

Emily Minich said...

I just love all the memories. Children are such a blessing!

Mike and Christie said...

Em's I remember the first time we met too! We went across the road in Sachse to eat at that awful "Restaurant"... I don't think it had a name, just "Restaurant".... you were so pretty and your eyes so blue and Tim was just SMITTEN. :)

Annie said...

I can't BELIEVE time goes so fast! Aidan seems like a young man to me, but I realize when I was his age I didn't feel any connection at all to my "living-at-home" self. So strange.

Rebecca said...

I remember the first week I met all of you :) Mom, do you remember the note with the bananas on the counter? I still have that somewhere. LOL (Nobody can say I'm not sentimental) Anyway, just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed your last several posts. I am thrilled that everyone is doing so well. We miss all of you so much and can't wait to visit. I think we'll be able to make it for Thanksgiving. =)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin