His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Adoption News

Remember when I posted about news back in November and then it didn't turn out?
Well, we got a call today that I need to be on the East Coast tomorrow!  I am leaving in the A.M.
Only one of us has to go, but I'll be gone a week.
I'll try to update if possible..... but if not.... see you in a week!
I can't leave much detail, as I don't know too much.
This is a disruption adoption, and anything could happen.
There are some great people involved, whom I greatly respect.

So the saga continues!
I'm in shock.

5 comments:

JJ said...

I am in shock, too! Wow! I'm sending hugs and prayers.

Muddled Muse said...

I'll be praying!!
(Any chance you'll be close to DC or Richmond?)

mommajeane said...

That is wonderful news...We will be praying too. Email me privately if you can...We live on the East coast :)

Zack & Jenn said...

How exciting - can't wait to hear more! (BTW, I'm on the East coast - just north of Atlanta!)

Jenn

:)De said...

Praying for you. In shock too, but in an excited kinda way.

Safe travels and Peace,
:)De

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin