His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, March 11, 2011

Still Here

Well, we are still in NC....waiting, waiting, just keep waiting..... and swimming, swimming, just keep swimming.... I feel like Dori. :)

BUT.... I am no longer lost around here. That is VERY UN DORI like!  Yea! I can find my way around abit without having to turn around.  It got to be a running joke from the back seat. :)

We are paper work finished! YEA! That is a HUGE stressor off.... and now, we just have to hear the word GO, and I am SO ON THE INTERNET looking for a flight to book!

I can't wait for Noelle #4 to meet her sisters and her daddy. They are all longing to get together.

There is much to say, much to tell, much not to tell.   

Best thing anybody can do, is PRAY for a very sweet, hurt, little girlie.

Thank YOU!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Have thought A LOT about you and your 4th daughter-to-be, Christie. As hard as it has been to be away from the rest of the family, what a running start toward bonding the 2 of you have had! I am already praying that Noelle the 4th will adjust to sharing you...and be able to start bonding with Mike, as well.

SOOO...what are you doing over the weekend??? Maybe we could meet on the NC boarder? But, OY the gas prices! :( It is torturous to be so close to you, and yet so far...all the while knowing you will soon head back to TX.

Hevel said...

Thinking of you and praying!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin