His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, March 28, 2011

Dr. Today

Today Anna is headed to the Doctor..... While I was gone, she doesn't know what she did, but her hand hurt a little. At first, because she described a burning sensation we thought she got into stinging nettles. Our friend's daughter got into stinging nettles at the same time so it was "assumed".....There was no visible trauma to her hand and she didn't fall etc.

But over the last week, she says it feels fine and then it hurts a little. I have been giving her Traumeel, and she seems to go all day with no pain, and then at night, it starts to "sting a little".....

So, since it has been almost 2 weeks with slight improvement, great improvement and then back to square one, we are headed to the doctor..... The strange thing is, there is nothing visible like swelling.
She doesn't want to go to the doctor, but this has gone on long enough for mom to be worrying.

HMMMM..... I can't figure this one out.

1 comment:

Mike and Christie said...

Everything is ok. He said there are no breaks, and he doesn't want her to wrap it. He wants her to use it. He thinks she may have possibly jammed it when she was playing and she has just been favoring it. YEA!
So she has permission to do anything!

I am wondering if she isn't being a little hyper sensitive? She can get fixated on things....Serious things don't bother her much... but hair combed is a big deal.....

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin