His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 4 of Being Home

The last almost 3 weeks have flown by!  Daddy and Alli stayed home from church today, as we did not want her to get overwhelmed by too many people.  I think she was a little relieved.
Last night we went to a small group get together with a meal, singing and a little study time, and she did great playing with everybody. But I think she wore herself out and was very tired.

Last night Daddy and she talked about her old animals and her new animals. She is definitely an Animal LOVER! Animals don't lie to you. They don't hurt you. (unless they are Bryan our billy goat) And they certainly don't reject you. Animals are safe.

Believe it or not, we are considering getting a dog.  We have not owned a dog in more than 10 years.
Honestly, I do not miss the mess a dog brings.... but the benefit of having a loyal companion will be very good for her. 

While the other girlies and I were at Church, Daddy took Alli to see the lake, throw some rocks, collect some shells and sit and talk awhile.  When I got home, she was beating  daddy at a game of Backgammon.  He managed to do ALL that during Sunday School and Worship service! LOL

We had a nice lunch and then started the finishing touches together on our major moves from room to room.  I had to move all our bathroom stuff to the other bathroom, and their stuff to their bathroom.
Farewell old bathroom! I shall miss you! GREATLY! :/

The girlies are VERY happy with their new room arrangement, and there is PLENTY of room to play Barbies. 

God has truly blessed us with our new daughter. We are so proud of her, and of ALL of them.
They are doing just wonderful together. :)

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

I agree with you about animals. They have been some of our best therapy with the kids . I think a dog is great but of course we love dogs...and have 4 of them right now. I love watching your family thru your blog...everyone seems to be working together and you can see in their smiles and faces it is going well. I also agree the Lord has blessed you with your new daughter and all of them.

Diana said...

That's because you're amazing parents! So glad things are coming together for your family and Alli is finally home for good!

Christine said...

CHriste we have to get together someday. Ours houses must eb very similar with a bunch of girls so close in age. Our girls our 12, 12, 12, 13,13,and 15. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin