His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Facing The Giants

Since this was Super Bowl Weekend, and we live about an hour from where the  Super bowl is being played, and won't be in attendance there, we decided to watch a movie that had a Football Theme.
Frankly, THIS movie is the REAL SUPER BOWL...... it was really good on many fronts.
Glad we watched it. :)

3 comments:

Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

Christy-
I love reading your blog while nursing Ellie. Thanks for sharing your heart- loved your post recently on parenting especially.
Little something for you on my blog - little award to be passed on.:) katie

Diana said...

I love this movie! It's one of our favorites. I've seen it at least 6 or 7 times. I still cry every time when she finds out she's pregnant and then again when she tells her husband.

Hevel said...

Oh oh. I left the computer on, Chrome open at your blog. Now I have to watch this movie with Kevin. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin