His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Morning Cup of Feminine Joe

 We both felt quite Feminine by using our favorite delicate cups!
She prefers hers with Milk.
I think we need to get a couple of different fine cups so we can all enjoy a feminine cup of Tea
each day while chatting about various topics......
Earl Grey is my Favorite! What is yours?

5 comments:

Diana said...

How fun! You can often find pretty china cups at places like Goodwill for pretty much pennies.

My favorite kind? Hot Cocoa :-)

dulce de leche said...

Lovely! Earl Grey is a favorite here, too, but we recently found a Swiss White Truffle rooibos that is delicious, too.

Hevel said...

Earl Grey, Irish breakfast tea or PG Tips are the three black teas in my cupboard at any given time.

Claire said...

I like Rooibos Chai or Green Tea with Jasime

Annie said...

This reminds me of when Lydia was homeschooling and we visited the Edsel Ford House in Detroit. In the butler's area they had on display a special "breakfast" set of dishes...all so pretty and petite. So, I was inspired to buy a little set of pretty dishes for Lydia's breakfast each day. It was so nice to start the day like that - though she preferred made-from-scratch hot chocolate.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin