His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, February 7, 2011

Pain

I know more than one family or person who is in extreme pain right now. Pain from physical issues, pain from emotional trauma, pain from the unexpected loss of a loved one, pain from fear, pain from anxiety, pain from evil, pain from sin......

Folks, we live in a fallen world.... and it hurts to see all the pain that surrounds us.

I pray that the Lord will surround these people with His LOVE and Compassion. I pray that He will heal their hearts, souls, wounds, diseases, and that He will open the hearts of those who oppose Him.
I pray that the Lord will bring peace in the midst of terrible storms.  Comfort in the midst to trauma and loss.  Peace and healing  in dealing with disease, and Spiritual Wholeness and Life to all.  I pray that the Lord will DIRECTLY INTERVENE in the cases of adoptions being held up by Evil.
I pray for continued Miracles.

My heart is broken and overwhelmed tonight......
Thank you Lord for allowing us to bear each other's burdens and hold each other in our prayers.
I give all of these to you...... YOU HOLD us ALL in your hands....your merciful, loving hands.

Please join me in prayer for all of these unspoken requests.
Thanks

2 comments:

dulce de leche said...

Praying with you.

:)De said...

praying. Galatians 6:2

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin