His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, February 4, 2011

Is This Really Texas?????

The SuperBowl activities have been hampered all week, not that it has effected us personally,
but I do feel for all the folks who came for the event. I feel especially for the small businesses that are losing out on all that revenue! Our business has been a ghost town all week.
Mike had to go out and get hay for the animals again to put in the shelters and he said it was pretty treacherous. I am REALLY glad I bought extra groceries on Monday just in case~!
The just in Case happened.
 Sarah fell yesterday while playing on the ice hill. But she said it was WAY worth it. :)
 This is as far as Erika goes! We promised to carry her out into the snow today for a little while.
 Time for a snow ball fight with daddy. :)  But right now, it is just pretty for a picture.


We are LOVING IT! :)

2 comments:

Hevel said...

Snow! So. Much. Snow. :)

:)De said...

Ya'll got enough snow to call you all Northerners! LOL!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin