One of our little baby goats is still having trouble competing for milk and standing..... not sure why.... but he is in for the night with 3 little mothers waiting to feed him. He is eating really well and getting stronger. He really sounds like a kid! :)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

1 comment:
Oh my, I just realized you guys have some New Kids on the Block! :D
Ok, I know, not as funny as I make myself believe.
Post a Comment