His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Feel Free!

Feel Free to stop by my blog and leave comments! There is also a place to follow on the left side bar in the web version if you are on your phone. If you sign up, you will be notified on your email when there is a new post. :) I appreciate your kind words.

No comments: