His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

I'm A Coffee Roaster

I started roasting my own coffee about 5 years ago after Mike and I visited our grand daughter at a fresh coffee house called Michael Thomas Coffee in Albuquerque NM. She worked there and inspired us to start roasting!

So the first thing we did was research roasters and read roasting reviews.
We settled on this machine which was warranteed for a year. We used it for 3 and then ordered a new one when that one wore out. We are on our 3rd year with this one and it is going strong! Our favorite roast is Red Sea Blend from Coffee Bean Corral, and then LaLaJa Honey from Coffee Bean Corral. We also purchase from Sweet Maria's. We drink both caffinated and Decaf coffee. The newest DeCaf is La Victoria, an organic Decaf from Peru.

Even the Cat likes coffee! :) Erika has started roasting coffee too. She just upgraded to a fancier roaster. And she has become quite the barista! She has a new fancy coffee pot that makes regular coffee and specialty coffee! I could learn much from her expertise!
CHEERS to a great cup of Coffee!!!

No comments: