His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tea Party and Miss Kittie-Winkle and Narnia

We have had a fun weekend. The girls had a tea party on Friday afternoon. They got all dressed up and even tried on some lip sick. :)




They had a special guest! Isn't Miss Kittie-Winkle beautiful all dressed up in her tea party dress? :)

We watched "The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe". Sarah was watching intently and kept asking so many questions. Daddy stopped the movie and asked her to please write her questions down, so we could answer them when the movie was over. :) She did! A WHOLE PAGE FULL! LOL



One thing that cracked me up, was after seeing the professor, she disappeared for a few minutes and came back with this home made pipe! :)

1 comment:

Kylie said...

haha thank you! im planning to try and come visit/volunteer for a day or 2....shhh dont tell the kids, i wanna surprise them!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin