His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, May 25, 2009

Family Funny


I took the girls and grand girls to the local shopping center, which was QUITE CROWDED.
It looks like a small town, with a lot of traffic. We needed to cross the street so I told the girls, please everybody grab somebody's hand and we'll cross the street....
To which Sarah said, "Great, we'll all hold hands and die together. " LOL

3 comments:

JJ said...

Too funny! Gotta love those "realists", as my mom likes to refer to herself, lol.

My sister and I were at Firewheel this morning. She is at Mardel's as we speak, and I need to head that way to pick her up.

Small world!

:)De said...

She is too funny!

Diana said...

Oh, too funny! Gotta love the way their brains work :-)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin