His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Exploration of Miss Kittie Winkle

I think Anna is going to be a great mama someday! :)

3 comments:

Emily Minich said...

I take it little Anna wanted to name the cat Julia. :) The other two girls voted for Miss Kitty Winkle? Who came up with that one? My relatives always named their cats something like Fredrich von Kitty Cat the third. There were up to eight I think.

Mike and Christie said...

Actually, they all voted for Julia. I wanted Miss Kittie Winkle.
I wrote about her with that name before the vote, so for blog purposes, she remains Miss Kittie Winkle. :)

They actually call her both, along with "Kitty Bom Bom, Kitty purr purr, Kitty Yum Yum and even Kitty dum dum... that one was mine, but I was chastized for being rude.:)

Christine said...

Cute.

Have I told you lately, what a great job you are doing raising your girls? :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin