His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, May 18, 2009

Understanding!

Today, I gave the girls an assignment.

Pick a topic and write some facts down about it that you find in the encyclopedia.

Well, Erika in true fashion asked for an explanation.

What do you mean by facts?

She was going to write about Cats. I replied, "Where did cats originate from, what are some different types of cats, (wild or domestic) what are some things that all cats have in common, etc.

A few minutes go by and she says, "I can't find anything about Cats and Orgies!"

I said, "WHAT?"

"You know, Cat's and orgies!"

"No I don't know what you mean!

"Do you mean where Cats originated from?"

Oh, yes, that is what I mean. :)

Yikes!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Isn't life fun??? My Joseph needs a new shirt for church. He proudly went and wrote it on the shopping list on our fridge the other day...except he left out the r. Oooops. Daddy corrected it when he wasn't looking.

:)De said...

LOL!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin