His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, May 15, 2009

Miss Kittie-Winkle update 2


She is doing great. Exploring all over now. We guess she is around 3 weeks old. She isn't on solids yet though we are trying to present them to her. She just poo-pood them in perfect kitty form. She loves her bottle and it is a comedy session watching her drink. She will get into this weird fit of teething, sucking and clawing. Look out for the poor person holding the bottle she attacks!

Here are some photos of this a.m. Mike needs to clean his shoes! LOL



2 comments:

JJ said...

Oh what fun ya'll are having with this new "baby" in the house!

Holly said...

How adorable! No, he doesn't need to clean his shoes at all! Miss Kittie-Winkle looks like she's enjoying hiding in them just as they are! :P

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin