His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Last Day

 Today is also the first day Alli arrived in Texas , where she met her sisters and daddy for the very first time. :)   I had already been with her for 2 weeks, but we had to stay in North Carolina for paper work.
Don't they look like two peas in a pod? :)

They have both grown so much this year! I am so proud of them. :)  We went shopping for shoes and Spring Skirts.  I mentioned to them that today was that day. They both smiled. Sarah said she couldn't believe it had been so long, and Alli was especially serene and happy.  :) 

It was a fun shopping trip and Miss Alli got her first pair of high heels.  :)  She is so excited!

1 comment:

Hevel Cohen said...

They are so adorable together! I was just thinking I can hardly remember the time those two weren't glued together. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin