His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Enjoying Spring Break

Sarah and Alli were getting creative and tried their own recipe.  Here is how it turned out. :)

And then I heard them say, "They look like Lisa's hot cakes!"  LOL
(this is from the old sit com "Green Acres". :)

3 comments:

JJ said...

ROTFL!

wilson said...

I appreciate their work of making a recipe. But, I want to know about this recipe what is this which is made for enjoying the spring break.


Family Breaks

Mike and Christie said...

Wilson, it was a cookie recipe they made up. I think they did not add enough flour so the cookies were runny and spread out too big.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin