His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Funnies For March

My back has been really hurting.  Anna offered to help me with laundry right before bedtime.... I said, "You are MY GIRL!"
She said,
"Well, DUH! I'm not the next door neighbor's girl! :)

 Alli: "Quick mom, get a picture before she throws me off!" LOL


Anna :" Mama, Do you know I love you?"
Yes.
Anna"  It is one of my passions, right next to cats". :)

Me- "Alli, it is time to do the dishes!"
Alli- "Can I wait a while?"
Me-  "Why?"
Alli- "Because the weather is bad and if there is a tornado, it would be a waste of time to do dishes!"
Me- "do the dishes".  :)

Anna to Alli- "Stop worrying about tornados, God is in control!"
Alli to Anna-  "That is true, and if the Lord wants us to die, He'll kill us".

Sarah twirls through the room and runs into me, (ow) then she twirls some more and runs into me again. OW!
"I'm not doing to bad for somebody twirling with their eyes closed!" ??? :)

Alli at 9:55 a.m. She just woke up... "I had a TERRIBLE time sleeping!" Really, you just woke up. "Yea, but I slept all night on a pencil and a flashlight!"

1 comment:

Annie said...

Your girls are so great to pose for photos! None of my kids let me take their picture....except Anastasia, rarely.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin