His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Trip To The Grocery Store

I needed to go to the grocery store, and Mike needed to go teach his weekly bible study at the local Nursing Home....  So he left, and about 20 minutes later I left.  The girls were all engaged in having a fun time at various activities, and I told them, "If you need me, call my cell or daddy's cell"....
And I left.
While I was gone:

There was an amazing Tea Party! Glad they like Veges!





 Somehow, Umbrella's were needed!
 And then, there was MUD!
LOTSA MUD!
 This is some sort of clean pact!  Anna coordinated everybody who was muddy to take showers and clean up BEFORE I got home!!  Thank you Anna!

When I returned home, the house was clean, everybody was bathed and laundry was going in the washing machine and being folded by all! 
WOW! What little angels! Right?  :)
CAMERA'S TELL ALL! LOL

4 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

What a cute tea set. Mom got us a tea set at a antique store. She also said when she went there it made her feel old because there was stuff there when she was born. And they were considered 'antique'. :)

Christine said...

You r girls are just so precious! I love them! I hope that our girls could meet someday! We may head out to Texas in the next year to visit some friends. I will definitely try to plan a way to get together. :)

Mike and Christie said...

We would love to see you!

schnitzelbank said...

This last picture of the girls holding hands really says a lot. Look at their eyes. There is so much respect and love there. It looks like Sarah and Alli really look up to Anna. Love it. I hope my own kids (1 and 4) grow up to look at each other like this. And it makes me a little sad that I had exactly the opposite...

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin