His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mommy And Alli Sitting in a Tree

 Or.... that is BETWEEN two trees. :)

I think everybody likes the hammock.  It is a great place to talk.  Somebody took our picture from inside the house.... I was preparing Miss Alli for what was going to happen last night.
You know what happened???
MIKE AND I WENT ON A DATE! :)
 We went to see Monumental
The girls had a wonderful time while we were gone. They were allowed to watch a Bonanza Video.
I forgot how fun Bonanza used to be. :)
When we returned home, all was well and our sweeties managed VERY WELL! :)
Thanks girls! We had fun. :)

2 comments:

:)De said...

Yay!

mommajeane said...

Good for you guys. I loved Bonanza when I was growing up. I used to play I was the sister in the family :)We had a tree in the woods that had fallen down and it was our horse :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin