His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Blessing of Children



I thoroughly enjoyed Mother's Day yesterday. I don't make a big deal of it myself, because everyday is Mother's Day, but it was nice visiting and hearing from each of the kids. I am the proud bearer of a new necklace from the girlies and daddy that says, "The less we see with our eyes, the more we see with our hearts." We also have have beautiful flowers sitting on the counter from other kids. I loved hearing from everybody. As our family gets bigger and bigger, it is so lovely just to sit and observe the Lord's blessings in our lives and in the lives of our children and grand children.


What an amazing journey life is, with its twists and turns and surprises, both in pleasure and heartache. But all in all, God is in control. What a peace that brings upon my heart. :)

Here is 4 year old Lilly explaining how daddy got out of gramma's tummy. :)


No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin