His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, May 1, 2009

Miss Kittie-Winkle


She is doing great. Once we figured out an eyedropper works better than a bottle, she is drinking away. Thanks Jeane. :)

Her official name is Julia, though I rather prefer Miss Kittie-Winkle. But, we voted and Julia it is. :)

She is much more rambuncious than she was 2 days ago. The girls couldn't be happier about that. :)

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Paulina says she really wishes they had found the cat when she was there. She loves cats! She already has three! One I got her when she was little, one that came with the house and is an outside cat and one that came from our pastor being very clever and bringing kittens to children's sermon. (he called it clever, us parents had more descriptive words) That kitten turned out to be an awesome hunter, any bugs or mice or once a bird that get into the house he catches and kills.

mommajeane said...

She does look livlier than the first pic... she also looks young. Her eyes have not turned color yet. The smile on Erika's face tells alot too.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin